A5168 Traffic Light Viewer Instructions
1. Mount the viewer as high on the windshield glass as possible. (This
obviously applies to the suction cup mount)
2. Suction cup and thick edge goes up so thin edge goes down.
3. Flat side goes to windshield, concave side goes toward user.
4. For widest effective area coverage, lens should be straight across the
left to right line in the car but windshield bow may make this difficult.
5. Adjust the tilt of the lens to move the image of the light higher or
lower to create best view.